10 Second Recap
1. Open Facebook Messenger.
2. Faucet Home.
3. Touch a conversation.
4. Scroll down via your messages.
How To Find Old Facebook Messages
Technique 1: On Mobile
1. Open Facebook Carrier. This application looks like a white screw of lightning on a blue background.
If you typically aren't signed right into Messenger, enter your contact number, faucet Continue, and also enter your password.
2. Faucet Residence. It's a house-shaped tab in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap a conversation. Older messages will certainly be additionally down the web page, so you may need to scroll down.
4. Scroll up through your messages. The further up the page you scroll, the older the messages are.
5. Tap a message you intend to review. This will certainly open it, enabling you to review it.
Method 2: On Desktop computer
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com in your preferred browser. This will load your News Feed if you're currently logged into Facebook.
If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) as well as password before proceeding.
2. Click the Messenger symbol. It's a speech bubble with a lightning bolt icon that's in the upper-right side of the Facebook home window. A drop-down home window will certainly appear.
3. Click See All in Messenger. This web link is at the bottom of the drop-down home window.
4. Scroll down with your discussions. Discussions will be listed in sequential order, so older ones will be toward the bottom of the page.
5. Click a message you want to check out. Doing so will open it, enabling you to review it.
6. Scroll up with the discussion. The more up the conversation you are, the older the messages are.
7. Click Setups. It remains in the upper-left side of the Carrier home window. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu.
8. Click Archived Threads. This choice is in the center of the drop-down menu.
9. Testimonial your archived messages. Any messages that you archived will appear here. If you can't locate an old message in your inbox, it could be on this page.