How to Delete someones Comment On Facebook
Method 1: Deleting Remarks (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook app. You can erase any kind of eligible remark using your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're logged in with the account that could erase the comment.
If you intend to remove a post as opposed to a remark, see the following area.
2. Open up the Task Log. The Activity log tracks all the remarks as well as posts you've made. You could promptly find details remarks using the Task Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right corner, then scroll all the way to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, then tap "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new food selection.
3. Find talk about your messages that you wish to delete. The Activity Log will just reveal comments you've made. If you need to erase a comment somebody made on your message, you'll should open that article rather.
You can erase comments that you have actually made on other people's messages as well as remarks that others have actually left on your articles. You can not delete comments that individuals have left on articles that aren't yours.
4. Open the comment's menu. In the Task Log, touch the "v" beside the remark you wish to delete. If you're aiming to remove a remark directly from a message (not the Activity Log), press and also hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Erase" to delete the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you wish to delete the remark from the article. If the "Remove" alternative is not readily available, you are not enabled to delete that remark.
Method 2: Removing Comments (Desktop)
1. Log right into the Facebook web site. You could erase any one of your remarks utilizing the Facebook web site. Make sure to log in with the account that is enabled to remove the comment.
If you should erase a message rather than a comment, see the next section.
2. Locate the remark you wish to erase. You can erase remarks that you have actually left on articles in addition to comments that have actually left by yourself posts. You could not delete remarks that individuals have actually left on other individuals's posts.
3. Make use of the Activity Log to find comments you have actually made. You can locate any kind of remarks you've made using the Task Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the web page, then select "Task Log." You could after that browse for the remark you intend to remove.
You could also simply open the message which contains the remark you wish to delete.
4. Click the button to the right of the comment you wish to erase. Click the "X" next to other individuals's comments or the Pencil button beside your very own.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that shows up. This only occurs for comments that you have actually made.
6. Validate that you want to erase the comment. When you verify, the remark will certainly be removed and also no person will be able to see it any longer.