How to Delete Photos On Facebook
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can locate the app icon on one of the displays or in the Applications menu.
2. Kind your email address into the "Email" area as well as the password right into the "Password" field and also faucet "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and then tap "Photos" in the Applications area to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to view all cds and then tap the cd that contains the picture you wish to remove.
5. Tap the image you intend to erase to see it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to present the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete picture" and afterwards touch "Delete" to confirm and erase the image from the album. Tap "Terminate" if you want to abort as well as maintain the photo.
If you opt to use the default Android Web web browser as opposed to the Facebook app, the steps to erase the photo resemble the steps you would certainly tackle your computer system.
The Android Food selection switch resembles three lines or three dots. You typically utilize it in the Facebook application to access numerous functions.
You cannot recover an image after you verify the deletion.
Information in this article relates to Facebook for Android. Treatments may differ with various other versions or products.