How to Delete Photos Off Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook application on your Android gadget. You can find the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps food selection.
2. Type your e-mail address right into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" area as well as tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- then touch "Photos" in the Applications area to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Cds" tab to check out all cds and after that touch the album which contains the image you intend to delete.
5. Touch the image you intend to erase to see it then press or touch the "Menu" switch on your Android phone to show the food selection box.
6. Faucet "Delete picture" and afterwards touch "Erase" to confirm and remove the photo from the cd. Faucet "Terminate" if you intend to terminate and also maintain the image.
If you choose to utilize the default Android Internet browser instead of the Facebook application, the actions to remove the photo are similar to the actions you would certainly tackle your computer.
The Android Food selection switch resembles 3 lines or 3 dots. You commonly utilize it in the Facebook application to access different functions.
You can't recover an image after you confirm the removal.
Details in this article puts on Facebook for Android. Procedures might differ with other versions or products.