How To Delete Notifications In Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, located on top right edge of the web page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Account Setup" web page is shown.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" area of the web page. A checklist of all notices kinds shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notices you are signed up for will have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box alongside each notification type you desire to eliminate. This will remove the check mark from package as well as eliminate you from obtaining the selected notice.
If you desire to eliminate a pop-up notice that shows up in the lower left edge of your web page, just float over the notification as well as click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To remove alerts sent out to your mobile or e-mail, delete them as you generally would a text message or e-mail message.
To eliminate red sharp notifications that appear in the top left edge of the screen, click the world icon and click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" alongside the alert you desire to eliminate.