How To Delete Notifications From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, situated on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is presented.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" section of the web page. A list of all notices types shows up, each with a check box beside it. Alerts you are registered for will certainly have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box beside each notification kind you desire to eliminate. This will get rid of the check mark from the box and remove you from getting the picked alert.
If you wish to remove a pop-up notification that appears in the reduced left corner of your page, merely hover over the notification and also click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To delete notifications sent to your mobile or email, erase them as you usually would a sms message or e-mail message.
To eliminate red alert notifications that appear in the leading left edge of the display, click the globe icon and also click "See All Alerts." Click the "x" beside the notification you wish to get rid of.