How to Delete Facebook Photos
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android device. You can find the application icon on among the displays or in the Applications food selection.
2. Kind your email address right into the "Email" field and also the password right into the "Password" area as well as faucet "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- and then touch "Photos" in the Applications area to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Albums" tab to watch all albums and afterwards touch the cd which contains the photo you intend to delete.
5. Touch the image you wish to remove to see it and then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the food selection box.
6. Tap "Remove photo" then touch "Erase" to confirm and also erase the picture from the cd. Faucet "Cancel" if you intend to abort and keep the image.
If you prefer to use the default Android Internet web browser rather than the Facebook application, the actions to delete the picture are similar to the actions you would handle your computer system.
The Android Food selection button looks like three lines or 3 dots. You often utilize it in the Facebook application to gain access to numerous functions.
You cannot recover an image after you verify the deletion.
Details in this article applies to Facebook for Android. Procedures might differ with various other versions or items.