The Deactivate choice is readily available under the Safety classification on your Facebook account setups when you access your profile from a desktop PC or laptop. On the other hand, in order to deactivate your Facebook account using smart phone, you should access the Account Setup home window of your account from your phone, and also you will certainly find the Deactivate option under the General group.
How To Delete Facebook From Phone
Below is just how you can deactivate your Facebook account utilizing your Android smartphone:
1. Turn your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu button to visit the apps listing.
3. Situate and also tap the Facebook symbol.
4. To check in to your Facebook account, supply the login credentials in the ideal fields, and touch the Log-In button.
5. When the Information Feed web page opens up, touch the More button (button with 3 horizontal lines) on the top-right edge of the user interface.
6. On the More window, touch the Account Settings button under the AID & SETUP area.
7. On the Settings window, touch the General category.
8. On the home window that opens, touch the Deactivate link offered in the Accounts area.
9. On the Enter Password window, enter your password in the available field and also faucet Continue to deactivate your Facebook account.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently From Mobile
Below is how:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu button to visit the applications list.
3. Open your recommended web net web browser from the provided checklist of applications (E.g., Google Chrome).
4. After opening up the web net web browser, the open Facebook website on a new tab.
5. On the opened window, supply your login certifications to sign-in to your Facebook account.
6. As quickly as logged-in, kind https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web internet browser.
7. On the revealed web page, tap the Erase My Account switch under the Erase My Account area.
8. As quickly as done, on the Completely Remove Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
9. In the Text in package area, type the captcha code displayed in the picture.
10. Last but not least, faucet OK to eliminate your Facebook account entirely.