How to Delete Facebook Comments
Technique 1: Removing Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook application. You can erase any kind of eligible comment using your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're visited with the account that could remove the remark.
If you wish to remove a blog post rather than a remark, see the next area.
2. Open the Activity Log. The Task log tracks all of the comments as well as messages you have actually made. You can promptly locate specific comments utilizing the Task Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right edge, then scroll completely down to "Task Log.".
iphone - Tap the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, after that touch "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the brand-new food selection.
3. Locate comments on your articles that you wish to delete. The Task Log will only reveal remarks you've made. If you should erase a remark someone made on your post, you'll need to open that blog post instead.
You can delete comments that you've made on other individuals's blog posts and comments that others have actually left on your posts. You could not erase comments that people have left on messages that aren't yours.
4. Open up the comment's menu. In the Activity Log, tap the "v" alongside the comment you want to remove. If you're attempting to delete a remark directly from a message (not the Activity Log), press and also hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Remove" to erase the remark. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to remove the remark from the post. If the "Erase" choice is not readily available, you are not permitted to erase that remark.
Technique 2: Removing Comments (Desktop)
1. Log right into the Facebook internet site. You could remove any of your comments making use of the Facebook web site. Make certain to log in with the account that is allowed to erase the remark.
If you need to delete an article instead of a comment, see the following section.
2. Find the comment you want to delete. You can remove remarks that you have actually left on messages as well as remarks that have left by yourself posts. You could not delete remarks that people have left on other individuals's posts.
3. Use the Activity Log to discover comments you have actually made. You can locate any comments you've made by using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch on top of the web page, then select "Task Log." You could after that search for the comment you wish to remove.
You could additionally just open the post which contains the remark you wish to erase.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you wish to delete. Click the "X" beside other people's remarks or the Pencil switch beside your own.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for comments that you've made.
6. Validate that you want to erase the remark. When you confirm, the remark will be gotten rid of as well as no one will have the ability to see it anymore.