How to Delete A Facebook Comment
Approach 1: Erasing Remarks (Mobile App)
1. Open up the Facebook application. You can delete any eligible comment using your Facebook mobile application. Make sure you're logged in with the account that could delete the remark.
If you wish to erase an article instead of a remark, see the next section.
2. Open up the Task Log. The Activity log tracks all the remarks as well as articles you've made. You could promptly locate certain comments using the Activity Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Menu (☰) button in the upper-right corner, then scroll right down to "Task Log.".
iphone - Touch the Food selection (☰) button in the lower-right corner, after that tap "Settings." Select "Task Log" from the new food selection.
3. Discover talk about your posts that you intend to erase. The Task Log will just show comments you've made. If you need to erase a remark a person made on your article, you'll should open that blog post instead.
You could remove remarks that you've made on other people's articles as well as remarks that others have left on your blog posts. You can not remove remarks that individuals have actually left on messages that aren't your own.
4. Open up the comment's food selection. In the Task Log, touch the "v" beside the remark you intend to erase. If you're attempting to delete a remark straight from a message (not the Task Log), press and also hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Delete" to delete the comment. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to erase the remark from the post. If the "Delete" alternative is not readily available, you are not enabled to delete that remark.
Method 2: Removing Remarks (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook internet site. You can erase any one of your remarks utilizing the Facebook site. Make certain to visit with the account that is allowed to erase the comment.
If you have to delete a blog post instead of a remark, see the following section.
2. Find the comment you want to erase. You can delete remarks that you've left on messages as well as comments that have actually left on your own messages. You could not erase comments that people have left on other people's posts.
3. Use the Activity Log to find comments you've made. You can discover any kind of remarks you've made by using the Task Log.
Click the ▼ button on top of the web page, then select "Activity Log." You can after that browse for the comment you want to eliminate.
You can additionally just open the message which contains the comment you wish to delete.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you want to erase. Click the "X" next to other individuals's remarks or the Pencil button next to your own.
5. Select "Erase" from the menu that appears. This only happens for comments that you have actually made.
6. Validate that you wish to remove the remark. When you confirm, the remark will be eliminated and no one will certainly be able to see it any longer.