How to Delete Comments From Facebook
Approach 1: Deleting Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open the Facebook application. You could delete any type of qualified comment using your Facebook mobile application. See to it you're logged in with the account that can erase the remark.
If you intend to delete an article as opposed to a remark, see the next area.
2. Open up the Activity Log. The Task log tracks all the remarks and also messages you have actually made. You could promptly find details comments using the Task Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Tap the Menu (☰) switch in the upper-right edge, then scroll completely to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, then tap "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new menu.
3. Discover talk about your posts that you intend to remove. The Activity Log will just show comments you've made. If you should remove a remark a person made on your article, you'll need to open that blog post instead.
You can erase remarks that you've made on other individuals's messages and also remarks that have actually left on your blog posts. You can not delete remarks that individuals have left on blog posts that typically aren't your own.
4. Open the remark's menu. In the Task Log, touch the "v" next to the remark you want to remove. If you're aiming to erase a remark straight from an article (not the Activity Log), press and also hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Tap "Delete" to remove the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you wish to erase the remark from the blog post. If the "Delete" option is not readily available, you are not allowed to erase that remark.
Technique 2: Deleting Comments (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook site. You can remove any of your remarks using the Facebook internet site. Ensure to log in with the account that is permitted to erase the comment.
If you have to erase a message as opposed to a remark, see the next area.
2. Discover the comment you wish to remove. You could delete comments that you have actually left on posts in addition to remarks that others have actually left on your own messages. You could not erase remarks that people have actually left on other people's posts.
3. Use the Activity Log to discover comments you have actually made. You can discover any remarks you have actually made by utilizing the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ button on top of the page, then choose "Task Log." You could then browse for the comment you want to remove.
You can also simply open up the article that contains the remark you wish to remove.
4. Click the button to the right of the comment you want to remove. Click the "X" next to other people's comments or the Pencil button beside your own.
5. Select "Erase" from the menu that shows up. This only happens for remarks that you have actually made.
6. Confirm that you wish to remove the remark. Once you confirm, the comment will certainly be removed as well as no one will certainly be able to see it anymore.