How to Delete A Comment I Made On Facebook
Approach 1: Removing Comments (Mobile App)
1. Open the Facebook application. You could erase any eligible comment using your Facebook mobile app. Make sure you're logged in with the account that can remove the comment.
If you intend to delete an article as opposed to a comment, see the following area.
2. Open the Task Log. The Task log tracks every one of the remarks as well as blog posts you have actually made. You can swiftly find details remarks utilizing the Activity Log. To access the Task Log:.
Android - Touch the Food selection (☰) button in the upper-right edge, after that scroll right down to "Activity Log.".
iOS - Tap the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, after that touch "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new menu.
3. Discover talk about your articles that you wish to erase. The Task Log will only reveal comments you have actually made. If you should erase a comment a person made on your message, you'll should open up that article instead.
You can erase remarks that you have actually made on other individuals's messages as well as comments that have actually left on your blog posts. You can not erase remarks that individuals have left on messages that aren't yours.
4. Open up the remark's food selection. In the Activity Log, touch the "v" beside the comment you want to delete. If you're attempting to erase a remark straight from a post (not the Activity Log), press and also hold it to open the comment's food selection.
5. Faucet "Delete" to erase the comment. You'll be asked to confirm that you wish to remove the remark from the post. If the "Delete" choice is not readily available, you are not permitted to remove that remark.
Technique 2: Erasing Comments (Desktop computer)
1. Log right into the Facebook website. You could erase any of your remarks using the Facebook web site. Make sure to log in with the account that is permitted to remove the comment.
If you should erase a message rather than a comment, see the following area.
2. Find the remark you wish to erase. You can remove remarks that you have actually left on articles as well as comments that have actually left on your own posts. You can not erase remarks that other individuals have left on other individuals's messages.
3. Utilize the Activity Log to discover remarks you have actually made. You can find any kind of remarks you have actually made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the page, then choose "Task Log." You can after that search for the comment you wish to get rid of.
You could also just open up the message which contains the comment you wish to remove.
4. Click the button to the right of the comment you wish to erase. Click the "X" beside other people's remarks or the Pencil switch next to your own.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that shows up. This only occurs for comments that you've made.
6. Confirm that you wish to delete the remark. Once you verify, the remark will certainly be removed and no person will certainly have the ability to see it anymore.