Note: Deactivating your account is not the very same thing as deleting your Facebook account This procedure just suspends your account and also does not erase it permanently.
Caution: Deactivating your account will certainly not safeguard it from cyberpunks.
How To Deactivate My Facebook Account
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the Account Food selection switch that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the screen.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Protection in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and then follow the steps to finish the procedure.
Keep in mind: After you have finished this process, you will not be searchable neither visible to pals on Facebook.