Prior to you go any kind of further towards the process of altering your Facebook name, you should keep in mind that as soon as you make modifications in your name on Facebook, you will certainly not have the ability to make any kind of additional modifications before the duration of 60 days. This constraint has been contributed to Facebook in order to avoid phony IDs and/or fraudulences.
When you plainly understand the constraints as well as repercussions that you could experience after altering your Facebook name, you could adhere to the actions offered listed below to obtain the work done utilizing your Android phone:
This entire procedure is very simple and very easy also for the person that is using an Android Mobile phone for the very first time
How To Change Your Name On Facebook Mobile
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. From the home screen, touch the Food selection switch to head to the applications list.
3. From the offered applications, tap the Facebook symbol.
4. If you are not already checked in, on the opened window, give your login details in the ideal areas and tap the Log In button.
5. On the News Feed user interface that comes up, tap the More button (Symbol with three horizontal lines) from the top-right edge of the screen.
6. From the opened A lot more interface, scroll down as well as tap the Account Setups choice readily available under the ASSISTANCE & SETUP area.
7. From the Settings home window, faucet General.
8. On the following window that turns up, touch the Name option.
9. On the Adjustment Name home window, type your first name, center name, and your last name in the First Name, Middle Call, and also Surname fields respectively.
10. Type your Facebook account password in the To save the setup, please enter your Facebook password textbox.
11. Lastly tap the Save button to alter your Facebook name.