When I joined Facebook I place in a fake birth day because I was too young to open up an account at the time. Currently I intend to alter it to show my real birthday celebration. How do I do that?
How To Change My Birthday In Facebook
Dagreenwing's answer: It's very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Below's how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click on your name in to show your Timeline.
2. Click the About web link.
3. Click the Contact and Standard Details web link in the left-hand column.
4. Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit button that pops up.
5. Change the Month, Day and also Year to show the day of your actual birthday.
Keep in mind: While you're below you can optionally alter the privacy settings for your birthday to hide it from everyone besides your friends.
And also if the security of your individual details is really vital to you (as well as it ought to be), you could opt to conceal your birthday celebration from every person yet on your own.
6. Click Conserve Adjustments.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account need to currently be correct.
I hope this aids you. Best of luck!