How To Change Group Name On Facebook
1) Click on the name of your group, under the heading 'groups.' You can discover this heading on the left sidebar of the main Facebook page.
2) Once you have actually been rerouted to this group, you will certainly see a button in the top right edge that looks like an ellipsis (three dots in a row). Click on it and also you will see a fall list of options appear. In the center is an option called 'modify group settings.' That's where you have to click.
3) When you're on the new settings page, you will see that the name will certainly show up in a text box at the top. The name ought to be to the right of words 'group name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click package to place an arrow in there as well as to delete the old name. Then, you need to key in the brand-new name that you want.
5) Once you have actually chosen a name, scroll to the bottom of the web page and click heaven 'save' button.
The name of your group will immediately alter. It may take a few minutes, however it's normally really quick. You could view your group's name in the bottom left corner of its cover picture. When you change the name, that activity shows up as a post on your team's timeline for all participants to see.
This is your page so you could edit it specifically to your liking.