How To Change The Group Name On Facebook
1) Click the name of your team, under the heading 'groups.' You can locate this directly the left sidebar of the main Facebook web page.
2) Once you've been redirected to this team, you will certainly see a switch in the leading right edge that looks like an ellipsis (3 dots in a row). Click it and also you will see a drop down listing of options appear. In the middle is an option called 'modify group setups.' That's where you should click.
3) When you get on the new setups web page, you will see that the name will turn up in a message box at the top. The name needs to be to the right of words 'group name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click on package to position a cursor in there and to remove the old name. After that, you have to enter the new name that you want.
5) Once you've decided on a name, scroll to all-time low of the page and click the blue 'conserve' button.
The name of your group will instantly alter. It may take a few moments, however it's usually really fast. You could see your group's name in the bottom left edge of its cover photo. When you transform the name, that activity turns up as a post on your team's timeline for all members to see.
This is your web page so you can edit it precisely to your preference.