When I joined Facebook I place in a fake birth date since I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I wish to alter it to show my real birthday. How do I do that?
How To Change Facebook Birthday
Dagreenwing's answer: It's rather easy to transform your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Here's exactly how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account as well as click your name in to display your Timeline.
2. Click the About web link.
3. Click the Contact and also Basic Information link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit switch that pops up.
5. Change the Month, Day and Year to mirror the date of your actual birthday.
Note: While you're here you can optionally transform the personal privacy setups for your birthday celebration to hide it from everybody except for your pals.
As well as if the safety of your personal details is truly crucial to you (and it ought to be), you could decide to conceal your birthday from everybody but on your own.
6. Click Conserve Modifications.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account must now be correct.
I hope this helps you. All the best!