When I signed up with Facebook I put in a fake birth date since I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I wish to alter it to show my real birthday celebration. How do I do that?
How To Change Facebook Age
Dagreenwing's response: It's pretty simple to transform your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Below's exactly how:
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click on your name into display your Timeline.
2. Click the About web link.
3. Click the Call and also Basic Details link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that turns up.
5. Adjustment the Month, Day and Year to mirror the day of your real birthday celebration.
Note: While you're here you can additionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday to conceal it from every person besides your pals.
As well as if the safety and security of your personal info is truly vital to you (and also it ought to be), you could prefer to conceal your birthday celebration from everybody yet on your own.
6. Click Save Changes.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account ought to now be right.
I wish this assists you. All the best!