When I joined Facebook I place in a phony birth day since I was as well young to open up an account at the time. Now I want to change it to show my real birthday celebration. Just how do I do that?
How To Change Birthday Date In Facebook
Dagreenwing's response: It's very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook Mandy. Right here's how:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click your name into show your Timeline.
2. Click the Around web link.
3. Click the Contact as well as Basic Details link in the left-hand column.
4. Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that pops up.
5. Adjustment the Month, Day and also Year to reflect the day of your real birthday celebration.
Note: While you're right here you could optionally change the personal privacy setups for your birthday celebration to conceal it from everyone besides your close friends.
As well as if the security of your personal details is truly vital to you (as well as it should be), you could prefer to conceal your birthday from everybody however on your own.
6. Click Save Adjustments.
That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account should currently be proper.
I hope this assists you. Best of luck!