To secure your pal list from being read by various other customers, it is important that you alter your personal privacy options. Follow the steps explained below to obtain the job done:
How Do You Hide Friends List On Facebook
1. On your favored web browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Name alongside the house button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens up, click on the Pals button listed below the cover image.
5. On the Buddies page that opens, click on the Manage switch that has a tiny pencil sign on it. The switch is present at the best side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy home window that opens up, pick Only Me from the drop-down listing representing the Who could see my friend listing option.
8. As soon as done, click the Close button to conserve the changes and also to shut the opened up box.
Currently your friend list will only show up to you. Your close friends will certainly have the ability to see good friends you share, i.e. individuals that are included your and their buddy list.