How Do You Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located on top right corner of the web page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Account Settings" web page is displayed.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the web page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" area of the web page. A list of all notices kinds shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notifications you are subscribed to will have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box beside each alert type you desire to get rid of. This will remove the check mark from the box and also eliminate you from obtaining the picked notification.
If you wish to get rid of a pop-up notification that shows up in the reduced left corner of your page, just float over the notice and also click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To remove notifications sent out to your mobile or email, remove them as you typically would a sms message or e-mail message.
To remove red sharp notifications that show up in the leading left edge of the display, click the world icon as well as click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" alongside the alert you desire to eliminate.