How Do You Delete A Facebook Comment
Method 1: Deleting Comments (Mobile Application)
1. Open the Facebook application. You can delete any kind of qualified remark utilizing your Facebook mobile application. Make certain you're logged in with the account that could erase the remark.
If you intend to delete a message as opposed to a comment, see the next section.
2. Open up the Activity Log. The Task log tracks every one of the comments and also blog posts you have actually made. You can swiftly discover details remarks making use of the Task Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the upper-right corner, after that scroll right to "Task Log.".
iOS - Tap the Menu (☰) button in the lower-right edge, then tap "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new food selection.
3. Discover discuss your posts that you wish to remove. The Activity Log will only reveal remarks you have actually made. If you have to delete a remark someone made on your post, you'll have to open that article rather.
You can erase remarks that you've made on other individuals's blog posts as well as remarks that have actually left on your blog posts. You can not delete comments that individuals have actually left on articles that typically aren't your own.
4. Open the comment's menu. In the Activity Log, tap the "v" beside the comment you wish to erase. If you're attempting to erase a comment directly from a message (not the Activity Log), press and hold it to open up the comment's menu.
5. Faucet "Erase" to erase the remark. You'll be asked to validate that you wish to delete the comment from the article. If the "Remove" option is not offered, you are not permitted to remove that remark.
Method 2: Removing Remarks (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook internet site. You could erase any of your remarks making use of the Facebook site. Make sure to log in with the account that is enabled to erase the remark.
If you should delete an article instead of a comment, see the next section.
2. Find the comment you wish to erase. You can delete comments that you have actually left on articles along with comments that have actually left by yourself posts. You could not remove remarks that other people have left on other individuals's messages.
3. Utilize the Activity Log to find comments you've made. You could find any remarks you've made by using the Task Log.
Click the ▼ button at the top of the page, after that select "Activity Log." You can then search for the comment you want to eliminate.
You could additionally simply open up the post which contains the comment you wish to erase.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you want to delete. Click the "X" next to other people's remarks or the Pencil switch alongside your very own.
5. Select "Delete" from the menu that appears. This only occurs for remarks that you've made.
6. Confirm that you intend to erase the comment. When you confirm, the comment will be removed as well as no person will have the ability to see it anymore.