Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the same point as erasing your Facebook account This process only suspends your account and also does not remove it completely.
Warning: Deactivating your account will certainly not safeguard it from hackers.
How Do You Deactivate Facebook Account
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Menu switch that lies in the upper-right hand corner of the display.
3. Select Setups from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, then comply with the steps to finish the procedure.
Note: After you have completed this procedure, you will certainly no more be searchable neither visible to close friends on Facebook.