Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old and stagnant? Change it up a bit with these actions.
How Do You Change Your Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
3. Navigate to the photo you desire to use for your profile.
4. Choose Make Account Image.
5. You'll then be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Conserve", and the photo is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Browser
1. Login to the Facebook mobile site.
2. Touch the "Food selection" Food selection Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
3. Select "Photos".
4. Navigate to the image you want to use for your profile.
5. Select the "Make Profile Photo" web link, after that pick "Verify".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Touch the "Even more" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
3. Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you desire to use.
4. While the photo is displayed on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
5. Tap "Make Profile Image".
6. Plant the photo, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
1. Open up the Facebook app.
2. Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
3. Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to use.
4. While the image is shown on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
5. Faucet "Make Account Image".
6. Plant the picture to your preference, after that choose Done when you're ended up.