How Do I Tag Someone In A Facebook Post
1. Touch the "App Store" icon as well as pick the "Browse" tab.
2. Type "Facebook" right into the Browse area as well as pick "Facebook" from the checklist.
3. Select the "Free" button and pick the "Install" switch. Supply your Apple ID credentials, if triggered.
Status Update Tags
1. Touch the "Facebook" app on your iPhone.
2. Select "Create Message" or "Standing" depending on the default web page that opens up. On your News Feed, the Status button displays. Your account displays the Write Blog post choice.
3. Kind your blog post as well as pick the Audience drop-down menu. Pick a team from the pre-defined choices. Otherwise, to tag a certain individual, kind the "@" symbol and also choose the individual you intend to identify from the drop-down listing.
4. Select the "Article" button to share your Status on Facebook.
1. Tap the "Facebook" application on your iPhone.
2. Gain access to the Facebook status upgrade that you intend to comment on as well as pick the "Comment" link.
3. Type a message, choose the "@" icon and pick the person you want to label in the message.
4. Select the "Post" switch to share your tagged comment.
Facebook supplies both a Carrier and Facebook app for the iPhone. The Carrier application provides a streamlined interface to promptly access chat and also messaging options. The Facebook app supplies added functionality to develop Status updates and alter sophisticated settings, such as the capability to handle your web pages.
Details in this write-up relates to iOS as well as the Facebook for apple iphone application. It might vary a little or significantly with other variations or items.