How Do I Delete Photos On Facebook
1. Release the Facebook application on your Android gadget. You could locate the app icon on one of the displays or in the Apps food selection.
2. Type your email address into the "Email" area and the password right into the "Password" field and faucet "Visit" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" icon-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps section to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Albums" tab to check out all albums then tap the album which contains the photo you want to remove.
5. Tap the photo you intend to remove to see it and afterwards press or touch the "Food selection" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Faucet "Remove picture" and then tap "Erase" to validate and erase the image from the album. Faucet "Terminate" if you wish to abort and keep the image.
If you choose to utilize the default Android Internet browser instead of the Facebook application, the actions to remove the picture resemble the steps you would handle your computer.
The Android Menu switch appears like three lines or three dots. You usually use it in the Facebook app to gain access to different functions.
You can not recuperate an image after you verify the deletion.
Information in this write-up puts on Facebook for Android. Treatments may differ with other variations or items.