How Do I Delete Photos In Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook application on your Android device. You can discover the application icon on one of the displays or in the Applications food selection.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" area and also the password right into the "Password" field and also tap "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- and afterwards touch "Photos" in the Applications section to browse to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to view all albums and after that touch the album which contains the picture you intend to erase.
5. Touch the image you want to erase to see it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the food selection box.
6. Faucet "Erase picture" then touch "Erase" to confirm and also remove the photo from the cd. Tap "Cancel" if you intend to terminate and keep the photo.
If you choose to make use of the default Android Web browser as opposed to the Facebook application, the steps to delete the picture are similar to the actions you would tackle your computer system.
The Android Food selection switch looks like three lines or three dots. You typically utilize it in the Facebook app to gain access to various functions.
You can't recover an image after you validate the deletion.
Info in this write-up relates to Facebook for Android. Treatments could vary with other versions or products.