How Do I Delete Notifications On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located on top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that shows up. The "Account Settings" page is displayed.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A checklist of all notifications kinds appears, each with a check box beside it. Notifications you are subscribed to will certainly have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box next to each alert kind you wish to remove. This will remove the check mark from package and also remove you from getting the chosen alert.
If you desire to get rid of a pop-up notice that appears in the lower left corner of your web page, simply float over the alert as well as click the "x" that shows up in the edge.
To delete alerts sent to your mobile or email, remove them as you generally would a text message or e-mail message.
To remove red alert notices that appear in the leading left corner of the screen, click the globe symbol and also click "See All Notices." Click the "x" alongside the alert you want to get rid of.