How Do I Delete Facebook Notifications
1. Log right into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located at the top right edge of the page. Click "Account Settings" from the drop-down list that shows up. The "Account Settings" web page is displayed.
3. Click "Alerts" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" area of the page. A listing of all alerts kinds shows up, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are registered for will have a check in the box, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the inspected box alongside each notification kind you wish to remove. This will certainly eliminate the check mark from package and remove you from getting the chosen notification.
If you desire to remove a pop-up notice that shows up in the reduced left edge of your web page, simply float over the notice and also click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To remove notifications sent to your mobile or email, remove them as you normally would a sms message or email message.
To get rid of red alert notices that appear in the top left edge of the display, click the world symbol as well as click "See All Notices." Click the "x" next to the notice you wish to get rid of.