How Do I Change Group Name On Facebook
1) Click the name of your team, under the heading 'teams.' You could locate this heading on the left sidebar of the major Facebook web page.
2) Once you have actually been redirected to this group, you will see a switch in the leading right edge that appears like an ellipsis (3 dots straight). Click on it and also you will see a fall checklist of options appear. In the center is an option called 'modify team settings.' That's where you need to click.
3) When you get on the brand-new settings page, you will see that the name will appear in a message box at the top. The name needs to be to the right of words 'team name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click on package to place a cursor in there and also to remove the old name. Then, you need to type in the brand-new name that you want.
5) Once you have actually decided on a name, scroll to all-time low of the web page and click on heaven 'conserve' switch.
The name of your team will quickly alter. It could take a couple of moments, but it's usually extremely quick. You could see your group's name in the bottom left edge of its cover photo. When you alter the name, that activity appears as a blog post on your group's timeline for all members to see.
This is your page so you could edit it specifically to your taste.