10 Second Recap
1. Open Facebook.
2. Faucet ☰
3. Touch your name.
4. Tap Around.
5. Faucet Complied with by [number] individuals.
How Can I See whos Following Me On Facebook
Method 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open up the Facebook application. It's the white "F" on a blue background icon.
If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, key in your email address (or contact number) and password and tap Log In.
2. Faucet ☰. It remains in the bottom best edge of the display (apple iphone) or the leading right corner of the display (Android).
3. Touch your name. It goes to the top of the display. Doing so will open your account web page.
4. Scroll down and touch Around. This alternative is listed below your account info.
5. Tap Followed by [number] individuals. It's at the bottom of the details section that goes to the top of this page. Touching this alternative will let you view a checklist of every one of individuals that follow you but are not your Facebook pals.
If you just have one fan, this option will say Complied with by 1 individual.
If you do not see this option, you don't have any type of followers.
Technique 2: Desktop computer
1. Open the Facebook web site. Doing so need to open your News Feed.
If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or telephone number) and password in the leading right corner of the web page as well as click Log In.
2. Click your name tab. It's in the top best side of the Facebook web page.
There should be a photo of your account image right here also.
3. Click Pals. It's below and to the right of your profile photo on top of the Timeline web page.
4. Hover over More. This alternative is to the left of the search bar beneath the Discover Pals button.
Don't puzzle the above switch with the More button that's in the exact same row of alternatives as the Timeline and Regarding alternatives.
5. Click Followers. It's towards all-time low of the drop-down menu. From here, you can check out a listing of the people who are following your profile.
The people noted right here are not part of your Buddies checklist.
If you don't see a Fans tab below, you do not have any type of fans.