However, there are geeks that simply intend to fracture any inquiries and also reacts to situations you had.
You can be a tutorial I developed listed below "How Can I See who Viewed My Facebook Page" to it please attempt the steps below.
How Can I See who Viewed My Facebook Page
There is an extension on Chrome browser called "Account Visitors for Facebook", mount this extension & reboot chrome; open your Facebook account, you will certainly find a new Tab as "Site visitors", there you could find all the visitors that viewed your profile.
One more Option:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline
2. Right click on your Browser then click "Sight Web page Resource"
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Macbook).
5. Type: "InitialChatFriendsList" (Keep in mind to not include Quotes (")).
6. Beside it, you will certainly find checklist of numbers, these are the FB profile ID's of individuals who visit your Facebook Timeline.
7. Most likely to "Facebook.com" as well as append ID number with a "". e.g. if the FB ID is "mnop", you need to place it as: http://facebook.com/mnop.
I hope this article can assist you as well as can be a referral for you, if you assume this article practical, please share this article.