Keep in mind: Deactivating your account is not the same point as deleting your Facebook account This process only suspends your account and also does not eliminate it completely.
Warning: Deactivating your account will not shield it from cyberpunks.
How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account Food selection button that lies in the upper-right hand edge of the display.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Security in the left-hand column.
5. Select Deactivate your account, and afterwards comply with the steps to finish the procedure.
Note: After you have finished this procedure, you will certainly no longer be searchable nor visible to good friends on Facebook.