How Can I Delete A Notification On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" link, situated on top right edge of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down list that shows up. The "Account Setup" web page is shown.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Settings" web page is shown.
4. Scroll to the "All Notices" section of the web page. A list of all notifications types shows up, each with a check box beside it. Notices you are registered for will certainly have a check in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the checked box next to each alert type you want to eliminate. This will get rid of the check mark from package and also eliminate you from receiving the selected notice.
If you wish to get rid of a pop-up notification that appears in the reduced left edge of your web page, merely float over the notice and click the "x" that shows up in the corner.
To erase notices sent to your mobile or email, remove them as you generally would a sms message or e-mail message.
To eliminate red sharp notices that show up in the leading left edge of the display, click the world symbol and also click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" beside the notice you wish to eliminate.