In situation you have discarded your number and also have actually acquired a new one, you should additionally upgrade the brand-new number on your Facebook account.
How Can I Change My Facebook Phone Number
If you wish to alter your signed up mobile number on Facebook, you should follow the defined actions:
1. On your internet browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen that opens up, login using your information.
3. On the homepage of your profile, click the settings switch (appears like an equipment sign) situated on the notifications tab.
4. From the drop-down checklist that shows up, click the Settings alternative.
5. On the General Accounts Setups page that opens, choose Mobile from the classifications existing in the left pane.
6. On the Mobile Setups page, under Your phones section, click the Add one more smart phone number link.
7. On the Please re-enter your password box that opens, enter your password to confirm your actions, click Submit.
8. On the Activate Facebook Texts window that appears, choose your country/region as well as your mobile provider from the respective areas.
9. Click Beside proceed.
10. On the brand-new window that opens up, input the verification code that you will certainly receive on your brand-new number.
When you will enter the verification code, your mobile number will certainly be registered with Facebook. If you do not get the confirmation code right away, please wait for some while. When you get the code, come back to the same Mobile section under the Settings page of your Facebook account, and input the confirmation code to wrap up the registration process.
If you desire, you could currently eliminate (uncouple) your old mobile number from your Facebook account in instance it is no much longer in usage.