To protect your buddy checklist from being read by other customers, it is essential that you transform your privacy options. Comply with the steps defined below to get the work done:
Hide Friends List Facebook
1. On your favored web browser, open Facebook.com.
2. On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your qualifications.
3. On the homepage of your account, click on your Call beside the residence button.
4. On your accounts timeline profile that opens, click on the Pals button below the cover photo.
5. On the Pals page that opens, click the Manage switch that has a little pencil sign on it. The switch is present at the right side.
6. On the drop-down, click Edit Personal privacy.
7. On the Edit Privacy window that opens up, choose Just Me from the drop-down checklist representing the Who could see my friend checklist alternative.
8. Once done, click the Close button to conserve the adjustments and to close the opened up box.
Currently your pal list will only be visible to you. Your pals will be able to see buddies you have in common, i.e. the people that are added in your as well as their buddy checklist.