Group Names On Facebook
1) Click the name of your team, under the going 'groups.' You could locate this directly the left sidebar of the primary Facebook page.
2) Once you have actually been redirected to this team, you will see a switch in the leading right edge that appears like an ellipsis (3 dots in a row). Click on it and you will certainly see a fall checklist of alternatives appear. In the middle is an alternative called 'modify team setups.' That's where you should click.
3) When you get on the brand-new setups web page, you will see that the name will certainly appear in a text box at the top. The name must be to the right of words 'group name' which are shaded in grey.
4) Click on package to put a cursor in there as well as to delete the old name. After that, you need to key in the new name that you want.
5) Once you've selected a name, scroll down to the bottom of the web page as well as click the blue 'save' switch.
The name of your group will instantly change. It might take a few moments, however it's typically really quick. You can watch your team's name in the bottom left corner of its cover image. When you change the name, that activity turns up as an article on your group's timeline for all participants to see.
This is your page so you could modify it precisely to your taste.