Find Someone On Facebook By Email
1. Log in to your Facebook account on the Web.
2. Get in the individual's e-mail address in the search bar on top of the Facebook web page as well as click "Get in" to look.
3. Click the name of the contact on the outcomes page.
4. Click "Add Good friend" to send a friend request.
1. Click "Discover Friends" in the left pane as well as scroll to the Include Individual Get in touches with as Friends heading.
2. Select your e-mail company from the checklist readily available. If it isn't detailed, click "Various other Email Solution."
3. Go into the e-mail address and password for your e-mail account with the contact you want to locate. Click "Discover Buddies."
4. Situate the contact you wish to locate on Facebook and click the square next to his name. Click "Add Friends" in the bottom appropriate edge of the home window to send a good friend request.
Some e-mail accounts need an additional action to import your get in touches with into Facebook. Gmail calls, for instance, should be exported to a CSV file and also submitted to Facebook. The Find Buddies wizard will certainly provide on-screen instructions if you have to take added steps.
Facebook says that it does not keep your email password. It is just made use of to access your account in order to import your get in touches with into Facebook.