Find Facebook Friends By Email
1. Log in to your Facebook account on the Web.
2. Get in the person's e-mail address in the search bar at the top of the Facebook page and also click "Get in" to browse.
3. Click the name of the get in touch with on the results page.
4. Click "Add Pal" to send out a buddy request.
1. Click "Find Buddies" in the left pane and also scroll down to the Add Personal Calls as Friends going.
2. Select your email service provider from the list offered. If it isn't really detailed, click "Various other Email Service."
3. Go into the e-mail address as well as password for your e-mail account with the get in touch with you intend to locate. Click "Locate Buddies."
4. Find the contact you intend to locate on Facebook as well as click the square next to his name. Click "Include Buddies" in the bottom right edge of the window to send out a buddy request.
Some email accounts need an extra action to import your calls into Facebook. Gmail get in touches with, as an example, should be exported to a CSV documents and also published to Facebook. The Find Buddies wizard will offer on-screen instructions if you need to take additional actions.
Facebook states that it does not keep your email password. It is just used to access your account in order to import your get in touches with into Facebook.