1. Visit the Facebook profile of the user.
2. Click the Pals food selection > Unfriend.
This approach convenient when you need to unfriend a lot of users, From your profile web page.
1. Click the "Buddies" tabs to see all your friends.
2. Click on the Friends menu > Unfriend.
Just how Do I Unfriend Someone on Facebook Utilizing an iPod Touch?
The Facebook application for the iPod touch allows you to look for brand-new buddies, see your buddies' profiles and also unfriend people from your account. Most of these choices are accessed making use of iOS-specific switches. As an example, the Apple-designed "Send out To" button supplies you alternatives for including pals to your "Favorites" list, sending messages and also unfriending people. As with Facebook's internet site, unfriending people on your iPod touch is final and also could not be turned around without requesting that individual as your pal once again.
1. Touch the Facebook application symbol on your iPod touch's house display to launch the application.
2. Tap "Pals" on the Facebook application house screen.
3. Scroll down and also touch the name of the person you intend to unfriend.
4. Tap the "Send To" button in the top right, tap "Unfriend" and tap "Unfriend" in the pop-up window to remove the individual from your checklist of Facebook friends.