1. Visit the Facebook profile of the user.
2. Click the Pals menu > Unfriend.
This technique hassle-free when you should unfriend a great deal of users, From your profile page.
1. Click the "Friends" tabs to see all your friends.
2. Click on the Buddies menu > Unfriend.
Just how Do I Unfriend Somebody on Facebook Using an iPod Touch?
The Facebook application for the iPod touch enables you to search for new pals, see your good friends' accounts and unfriend people from your account. A number of these options are accessed making use of iOS-specific buttons. For instance, the Apple-designed "Send To" switch provides you options for including buddies to your "Faves" listing, sending messages as well as unfriending individuals. Similar to Facebook's internet site, unfriending individuals on your iPod touch is final as well as could not be reversed without asking for that individual as your close friend once again.
1. Tap the Facebook application icon on your iPod touch's residence screen to introduce the application.
2. Tap "Buddies" on the Facebook app residence display.
3. Scroll down as well as tap the name of the person you want to unfriend.
4. Touch the "Send out To" switch in the leading right, tap "Unfriend" as well as touch "Unfriend" in the pop-up home window to remove the individual from your list of Facebook good friends.