Facebook Profile Viewer App
Approach 1: Making use of Stat Trackers
1. Include an HTML box application to your account. By default, Facebook does not have a mechanism that permits you to input fixed HTML on your profile. In order to make use of HTML coding, you will certainly should add a Facebook application made to present fixed HTML or FBML boxes.
Do a Facebook search for "HTML box" or "FBML box." Several applications should appear in the search results.
Quickly review an application before you mount it. Search in the "About" area to validate that it will certainly do what you want it to do, as well as do a fast Internet search to confirm that the app is genuine as opposed to being a scam. Browse something along the lines of "Application Name legitimate" or "App Call scam.".
Since these applications do not purely breach Facebook plan, they are not normally prohibited unless proven to be spam.
Once the app is set up, you could position the stat counter code inside the HTML or FBML box it shows.
2. Locate a complimentary counter solution online. There is no solitary HTML code that will create a common page counter.  Because of this, you will certainly need to do a Web search for "free HTML page counter" or "free HTML stats counter.".
Evaluation the terms of the counter solution very carefully prior to using it. See to it that it does not need any personal info, including login info for your Facebook account, as well as see to it that it is 100% totally free.
Know which kind of HTML to seek. A CGI script is the ideal choice. These scripts present a visuals counter that transforms each time a person views your page.
Avoid PHP counters, considering that these usually require you to save the script in a message document within your site's directory site. You do not have a directory of pages and files related to your Facebook account. In other words, these counters will certainly not deal with Facebook.
3. Create your HTML code. Follow the on-screen instructions to develop the HTML code for your Facebook web page.
Note that numerous free counter services will require you to develop an account before you can use them.
You might have to specify the website LINK you prepare to use your counter on. In this case, it would be the URL for your Facebook account or timeline.
4. Paste the code right into your HTML box application. When the code is generated, duplicate and also paste it into the HTML box provided by the HTML or FBML box application you mounted.
You might require to verify the code by pressing an "OKAY" or "Validate" switch before it will be used to your profile.
Depending upon the application you utilize, this counter will certainly either turn up on the application page or on your timeline.
5. Evaluate the numbers. Because this technique just reveals you the amount of sights your account has actually had instead of that has visited it, you will certainly have to keep an eye on the numbers and also assume meticulously concerning the reasons they might surge or drop.
If a close friend or old love rate of interest just went back to community after being away for a very long time, he or she could be in charge of any type of spikes in web page sights.
If you just made a brand-new pal or satisfied someone knew, he or she may be the root cause of an increased variety of page views.
If you just broke up with someone or had a befalling with a good friend, this can lead to a decline in page views.
If you suspect that a person has actually been complying with or stalking you, and also you see your counter numbers increase, this could back up your uncertainties.
Method 2: Using Analytics
1. Produce a Google Analytics account. A Google Analytics account will enable you to track the web traffic that your Facebook page receives. A fundamental account is complimentary, and also all you should do to sign up is to connect your current Google account to Google Analytics.
If you do not have a Google account, develop one. You will certainly need to produce a customer name and also password, and also you will certainly also need to validate your age and also consent to the terms of service.
Note that you could only utilize Google Analytics to track Facebook web pages connected with organisations you own. It could not be used to track traffic that gos to your individual account.
2. Include your page as residential property to your Google Analytics account.  From your Admin tab, click Develop brand-new residential or commercial property.
If you do not already have actually an account related to your Facebook web page, develop one by clicking on Create new building initially.
Once this account is set up, click on it to open its page.
Click on + Brand-new Internet Residential or commercial property.
Suggest that you want to track a website when asked and complete the details regarding the sector group as well as time zone.
Click on Get Tracking ID to complete up.
Activate the monitoring choices you want as well as hit Save.
Highlight the code and also duplicate it by hitting Ctrl + c on your keyboard, or by right-clicking with your mouse and picking Replicate.
Select as well as duplicate this new code.
5. Include an HTML box application to your page. Do a search on Facebook for "HTML box". Several applications must appear in the search results page.
Promptly evaluate an application before you install it.
As soon as the app is installed, you must see a box on your web page or a box on the app web page where you can paste fixed HTML.
6. Go down the new code into your HTML box app. Right-click in package as well as choose "Paste" to put the HTML in.
Alternatively, left-click in the box as well as hit Ctrl + v on your key-board to paste the code in.
Hit the "OK" or "Confirm" button to confirm the code.
7. Ask on your own what all of it means. Analyze your numbers to figure out why they transform as well as that may be responsible.
If you lately connected with an additional business or reached a new customer base, watch for boosts.
Expect boosts if you started a new promo.
Anticipate declines if you shed a significant client or had a recent detraction.
Technique 3: Searching for Clues on Facebook
1. Sight the close friends in your conversation bar or the friends listed on your timeline. Facebook especially mentions that the buddies at the top of your conversation sidebar "are people you've interacted with often or just recently on Facebook."  The exact same puts on those pals provided in the good friends section of your main timeline display.
Note that individuals who only see your profile without commenting, liking, or otherwise providing physical evidence of their presence will certainly not normally show up on either checklist.
The interaction Facebook makes use of goes both methods. Simply puts, the people on your conversation sidebar or timeline are individuals you chat to often as well as those that debate often, as well. The list is not purely made up based on people who often see your account.
This might help you find out that visits your account most often depending on how energetic you are on Facebook. If you seldom start interaction on Facebook or connect just as with a lot of people, the individuals who interact with your account will carry higher weight in establishing that appears on your chat sidebar or timeline.
When making use of the pals list on your timeline, you might should refresh the page a number of times to get an exact analysis. The friends you engage with frequently will show up over and over again, however a couple of arbitrary pals will certainly constantly be thrown in, also. These random good friends will certainly alter as you rejuvenate the page, yet the consistent ones will seldom alter.
2. Welcome your close friends to an event.  When you welcome your pals to an occasion, you can evaluate who sees your account frequently by looking at the action classifications.
Responses are sectioned off right into three areas: accepted invites, turned down invites, as well as invitations still awaiting a reply.
Apparently, the leading 5 people provided in each category are the close friends in each classification that watch your account usually.
3. Type each letter right into the search bar one at a time. In your Facebook search bar, start keying out a search demand just by keying the very first letter of a possible request. Do this one letter at a time, removing the initial letter before starting with a brand-new one.
If you just recently visited a pal whose name starts with that letter or often check out a close friend whose name starts with that letter, that buddy will be the very first in the listing to appear.
On the various other hand, if you type a letter that does not come from such a friend or if a person whose profile you seldom go to turns up on top of the results, there is a good chance that the close friend who appears is either the last individual to visit your page whose name started with that letter or the person that sees your web page one of the most.
4. Take an appearance at your buddy pointers. Your close friend ideas could offer hints regarding who could be taking a look at your profile although they are out your pal's checklist.
If you get a buddy recommendation from a person without any shared or common close friends, there is a decent chance that the individual being suggested is somebody that saw your account.
If you obtain a friend idea that shares a shared buddy, the recommended buddy might or might not have actually viewed your profile.