Facebook Delete Photo
1. Introduce the Facebook application on your Android tool. You can locate the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps food selection.
2. Kind your email address right into the "Email" field as well as the password into the "Password" field and also faucet "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Applications section to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to check out all cds and then touch the cd that contains the picture you want to delete.
5. Tap the image you intend to remove to view it then press or tap the "Food selection" switch on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Faucet "Erase image" and then tap "Erase" to validate and remove the photo from the album. Tap "Terminate" if you wish to terminate and maintain the picture.
If you decide to utilize the default Android Internet web browser as opposed to the Facebook application, the actions to delete the photo resemble the steps you would certainly handle your computer system.
The Android Menu switch resembles 3 lines or three dots. You usually use it in the Facebook app to access different functions.
You can't recover a picture after you confirm the removal.
Details in this post relates to Facebook for Android. Treatments could differ with various other variations or products.