Deleted Facebook Photos
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android tool. You could find the app icon on among the displays or in the Applications menu.
2. Type your e-mail address right into the "Email" field and also the password into the "Password" area and faucet "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" symbol-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- and then touch "Photos" in the Apps area to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Cds" tab to see all albums and after that touch the cd which contains the picture you wish to delete.
5. Touch the picture you want to erase to watch it then press or touch the "Food selection" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete photo" then tap "Erase" to verify as well as erase the picture from the cd. Tap "Terminate" if you intend to terminate and maintain the image.
If you prefer to make use of the default Android Web internet browser rather than the Facebook app, the actions to remove the image are similar to the steps you would certainly take on your computer.
The Android Food selection button looks like 3 lines or 3 dots. You commonly utilize it in the Facebook app to gain access to numerous features.
You can't recuperate an image after you validate the removal.
Information in this short article applies to Facebook for Android. Treatments might vary with other versions or products.