Delete Photos On Facebook
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You could locate the app symbol on one of the displays or in the Apps menu.
2. Kind your e-mail address into the "Email" field and also the password right into the "Password" field and also faucet "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" symbol-- the one with three straight white lines-- and then tap "Photos" in the Applications section to browse to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all cds then tap the cd that contains the photo you intend to delete.
5. Touch the picture you want to remove to watch it then press or touch the "Food selection" switch on your Android phone to show the food selection box.
6. Tap "Delete image" and after that tap "Delete" to validate and erase the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort and maintain the photo.
If you opt to utilize the default Android Web browser instead of the Facebook app, the actions to erase the image are similar to the actions you would certainly handle your computer system.
The Android Menu switch looks like 3 lines or three dots. You typically utilize it in the Facebook app to gain access to different functions.
You cannot recoup a photo after you verify the deletion.
Information in this post applies to Facebook for Android. Procedures could differ with other versions or items.