Delete Photo From Facebook
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android device. You could locate the app icon on one of the displays or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address right into the "Email" field and also the password into the "Password" field and also faucet "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Touch the "Food selection" symbol-- the one with 3 straight white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Apps section to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Touch the "Albums" tab to watch all albums and afterwards tap the cd that contains the picture you want to remove.
5. Touch the image you intend to remove to see it and afterwards press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Faucet "Remove image" then touch "Delete" to verify and erase the photo from the album. Tap "Terminate" if you wish to abort and keep the picture.
If you decide to utilize the default Android Internet browser rather than the Facebook application, the actions to erase the photo are similar to the steps you would handle your computer system.
The Android Menu switch appears like 3 lines or three dots. You typically utilize it in the Facebook application to gain access to numerous features.
You can't recoup a picture after you validate the deletion.
Info in this post puts on Facebook for Android. Treatments may differ with other variations or products.