Delete A Comment On Facebook
Technique 1: Deleting Comments (Mobile Application)
1. Open up the Facebook app. You could delete any eligible comment using your Facebook mobile app. Make sure you're logged in with the account that can remove the comment.
If you want to delete a message as opposed to a remark, see the next area.
2. Open up the Task Log. The Task log tracks all of the remarks and also messages you've made. You can quickly discover certain remarks making use of the Task Log. To access the Activity Log:.
Android - Tap the Menu (☰) switch in the upper-right edge, after that scroll all the way to "Activity Log.".
iphone - Touch the Menu (☰) switch in the lower-right corner, then tap "Setups." Select "Task Log" from the new menu.
3. Find comments on your posts that you want to erase. The Task Log will only show remarks you've made. If you have to delete a remark someone made on your message, you'll have to open that article rather.
You could delete remarks that you've made on other people's posts and comments that have actually left on your articles. You could not erase comments that people have actually left on blog posts that typically aren't your own.
4. Open the comment's menu. In the Task Log, tap the "v" alongside the comment you wish to erase. If you're aiming to erase a remark directly from a message (not the Task Log), press and hold it to open the comment's food selection.
5. Faucet "Delete" to delete the comment. You'll be asked to validate that you wish to remove the comment from the blog post. If the "Delete" alternative is not offered, you are not enabled to delete that comment.
Approach 2: Removing Comments (Desktop)
1. Log into the Facebook internet site. You can erase any of your comments utilizing the Facebook internet site. Make sure to visit with the account that is allowed to delete the remark.
If you should erase an article as opposed to a remark, see the following area.
2. Locate the comment you intend to remove. You could delete comments that you have actually left on messages along with comments that have actually left by yourself articles. You could not delete comments that other individuals have left on other individuals's articles.
3. Use the Task Log to find comments you've made. You could locate any type of comments you have actually made using the Activity Log.
Click the ▼ switch at the top of the web page, then choose "Activity Log." You could after that browse for the remark you wish to eliminate.
You could additionally just open up the blog post that contains the comment you intend to erase.
4. Click the switch to the right of the remark you intend to erase. Click the "X" next to other people's comments or the Pencil switch next to your personal.
5. Select "Erase" from the menu that appears. This only takes place for remarks that you have actually made.
6. Confirm that you intend to erase the comment. Once you validate, the remark will certainly be removed as well as no one will have the ability to see it anymore.