Clear Notifications On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the "Account" web link, located at the top right corner of the page. Click "Account Setup" from the drop-down listing that appears. The "Account Setup" page is shown.
3. Click "Notifications" from the menu on the left side of the page. The "Notifications Setups" page is displayed.
4. Scroll to the "All Notifications" area of the web page. A checklist of all alerts types appears, each with a check box next to it. Notifications you are signed up for will have a sign in package, either under the "Email" column or the "Mobile" column.
5. Click the examined box beside each notice type you want to remove. This will remove the check mark from package and also remove you from receiving the chosen alert.
If you want to remove a pop-up notification that appears in the reduced left corner of your web page, simply hover over the alert and also click the "x" that appears in the edge.
To delete notifications sent out to your mobile or e-mail, remove them as you normally would a sms message or e-mail message.
To get rid of red alert notifications that show up in the top left edge of the screen, click the globe symbol as well as click "See All Notifications." Click the "x" next to the notification you desire to get rid of.