Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these steps.
Change Profile Picture Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Select "Photos" in the "Application" area on the left pane.
3. Navigate to the photo you desire to utilize for your profile.
4. Choose Make Account Picture.
5. You'll then be able to chop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
1. Login to the Facebook mobile site.
2. Touch the "Food selection" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
3. Select "Photos".
4. Browse to the photo you desire to utilize for your account.
5. Select the "Make Profile Image" web link, then pick "Verify".
From the iPhone & iPad App
1. Open the Facebook application.
2. Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
3. Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to use.
4. While the image is displayed on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
5. Tap "Make Account Image".
6. Plant the image, then select Done.
From the Android Application
1. Open up the Facebook app.
2. Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
3. Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you want to utilize.
4. While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
5. Faucet "Make Account Photo".
6. Plant the photo to your taste, then pick Done when you're completed.